At Lake Park Bistro (WI) last year.
Before the vine wake up from this winter (which has just started here BTW), I will be traveling for my yearly US pilgrimage. Due to lack of time and the need to visit where we already have distribution, I will keep the same itinerary with a new stop in Boston.
I hope to meet you during this trip. We have some very exciting new releases to pour you.
Here is my whole itinerary. This page will be updated as the events (wine tasting, wine dinner) are definitely set. If you plan to attend one of them, which I do hope, please sign up to the contact indicated... Last year, we have been sold out many times and I would hate to see you at the door without a seat !
Recap dates and places (see below for details on each places) :
03/07 - 03/08 : NY
03/09 : Boston (MA)
03/10 - 03/11 - 03/12 : Washington (DC) - (VA)
03/13 : Asheville (NC)
03/14 : Madison (WI)
03/15 : Minneapolis / Saint Paul (MN)
03/16 : Iowa City (IA)
03/17 - 03/18 - 03/19 : Houston (TX)
03/20 : Los Angeles (CA)
03/21 : San Francisco (CA)
03/22 - 03/23 : Portland (OR)
03/24 : Seattle (WA)
March 07th-08th : New York
- March 07th : Still in working process.
- March 8th : Wine tasting from 6 30 to 8 30 PM at Vestry Wines, ,65 Vestry Street, New York. Tel 212 810 2899. No reservations needed
March 09th : Boston :
Working on a wine dinner in Boston
March 10th-11th-12th : Washington DC - VA
- March 10th : Wine tasting from 3 to 6 PM at Bassins,
4877 MacArthur Blvd., N.W.Washington, DC. No reservations needed
- March 11th : Wine dinner from 5 to 7 PM at La Fromagerie, 1222 King Street Alexandria (VA). Please secure your (limited) seats at 703 879 2467
- March 12th :
Wine tasting from 4 30 to 6 30 PM at Cleveland Park Wines, 3423 Connecticut Avenue, NW Washington. Tel : 202 363 4265. No reservation needed
Wine dinner from 8 PM at Ripple, 3417 Connecticut Ave NW, DC. Tel : 202 244 7995. Please secure your seats at 202 244 7995.
- March 13th : Ashville (NC)
Wine Dinner from 6 PM at Bouchon, 62 North Lexington Avenue, Asheville, NC. To make reservation, please call Bouchon at 828 350 1140 or email Michel at [email protected] Seats are very limited.
- March 14th : Madison (WI)
Wine dinner from 7 PM L'Etoile. Détails to come soon.
March 15th : Minneapolis - Saint Paul
- Wine tasting scheduled but to be confirmed
- Wine dinner from 6 30 PM at 128 Café, 128 Cleveland Ave North Saint Paul. Please make reservation calling at 651 645 4128.
March 16th : Iowa City
- Wine dinner from 6 00 PM at Chef's Table, 223 East Washington Street, Iowa City 52240. 5 courses meal with pairing wines. Please reserve your seats at 319 337 04 90.
March 17th-18th-19th : Houston (TX)
- March 17 th :
Wine tasting from 2 to 6 PM at French Country Wines, 2433 Bartlett Street, Houston, TX 77098. Tel : 713 993 9500. No reservation needed
Wine dinner from 7 PM at Antica Osteria, 2311 Bissonnet, Houston 77005. Please reserve your seats with Tim from French Country Wines at [email protected]
- March 18th
Wine dinner from 6 30 PM at Aura Restaurant, 3340 FM 1092, 77459 Missouri City. Please reserve your seats calling at 281 403 2872
- March 19th :
Wine dinner from 7 PM at Bistro Provence, 13616 Memorial Drive, Houston. Please reserve your seats calling at 713 827 8008
March 20th : Orange County
Wine Tasting from 6 to 8 PM at High-Time Cellars. No reservations needed
March 21th, Oakland
Wine Tasting from 5 30 to 8 30 PM at The Punchdown. No reservation needed.